PERSONAL DATA MANAGEMENT POLICY
1. 1. General Information
2. Type and use of information collected
The size and type of information we receive from you on our web site depends on your actions during your visit. If you simply visit and browse the pages of our site to read or “download” information, the information we collect – such as the domai from which you are connected to the Internet, the time and date of access to the site, are used exclusively for statistical purposes and to help make the site more user-friendly and more beautiful for you, but not personally identifiable, that is, not associated with any name, address or other identifiable personal information.
- Personal information is used to provide you with personal services and only when you have provided us with this information. For example, if you send us an e-mail asking for information, we will use your e-mail address to answer your question.
- Also, if you use our Contact Form or Describe your need page to contact us or request for an offer or solution, we will use the personal information you entered in form like (Your email, your name and your phone) just to respond to your request and to contact you in the way you chose and for no other reason. Your details are stored safe in our Server Database until communication or any cooperation with you is complete.
- The information we collect will only be stored in our servers as long as we need to fulfill what you have requested or as required by law. Personal data will not be disclosed to any third party without your explicit consent.
- We have a Newsletter Subscription Form with which with your consent,you can subscribe to our mailing list so that we can contact you and occasionally receive emails with our news or news about you. Your email is safely stored on our Server and at any time you can unsubscribe from the list by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a cancellation request.
Our Site contains links to other websites that are not controlled by itself but by third parties (natural or legal persons). Under no circumstances are we responsible for the Terms of Privacy that they follow.
4. IP Adresses
The IP address through which the PC has access to the Internet is used exclusively for gathering statistics.
Site visitors should be aware that when reading pages on internet, non-personal information can be automatically collected in the form of small cookies that are used to identify site visitors and facilitate their use. Most internet browsers recognize when a cookie is offered and you can disable it.
General terms of protection of personal data
2. iForm – Information Technologies preserves the personal nature of your information and may not pass it on to any third party (natural or legal person) for any reason, except for relevant provisions of the law and to the competent and only principles.
3. iForm – Information Technologies keeps files with personal information, which is sent with the consent of the visitor solely for communication purposes only.
4. iForm – Information Technologies is not responsible for the content of other sites associated with this site and is not accepting their content.