The most tenable alternative approach, for companies which wish to take the advantages of improved information systems and to be competitive in the market without blocking their equity, is a solution such as Software as a Service (SaaS) on the cloud. It is obvious that cloud computing grows rapidly and it is rightly considered as an enterprise need, so that the firms that they choose the said solution are multiplied.
Each company, by choosing such a subscription service, meets by the most appropriate and effective way their Information Technology’s needs without compromising valuable resources for purchasing and upgrading hardware and software as well. Furthermore, the application software is being upgraded periodically thus providing to the users the advantage of exploiting new functionalities and features without any additional cost.
Companies and their customers get access to the system through the internet or intranet, with the maximum security, on any device (PC, laptop, tablet, Mobile Phone).
Business Vision ERP as an advanced Enterprise Resources Planning System (ERP) and an effective B2B/B2C tool, can meet with the requirements and special needs of each enterprise, regardless of its size and field of industry. It is provided as a subscription service (SaaS), at a very low cost.
• It effectively contributes to monitoring and controlling business processes at remarkable speed and security.
• It comprises of functionalities concerning electronic transactions B2B and B2C, aiming at the expansion of sales networks and b uilding new co-operations.
• It increases the reliability of your company, minimizing servicing time.
• It Minimizes mistakes due to human factor.
• It incorporates high capabilities (e.g electronic documents, automated receiving procedures, updates etc)
• It is accessible worldwide through any device (PC, tablet, mobile phone etc).
• It is multilingual, flexible, customizable, expandable, user-friendly and easy to use. It has the ability to be connected with other IT systems or applications.
• It has minimum time requirements (less than one month) for installation, adaption to the company’s needs, set up, user training and start up of the operation.
• It is installed in a single point used by enterprises which operate in different sites. It has minimum hardware requirements.
• It reduces the operational cost of your company
• It provides you with many capabilities and is offered at low initial and after sale/supporting cost.
• Management of one or unlimited points of operation with multiple structured and non-storage spaces
• Unified Management of Suppliers, Customers, Creditors, Debtors.
• Distinction of Products (Services, Merchandise, Products, Semi-finished, Packaging Materials, Consumables, etc.)
• Full control and management of the Materials based on their specific features such as:
– Serial Numbers
– Lot Number
• Manage unlimited associated packaging by species and supplier.
• Full Traceability from the minimum to the maximum unit of measurement (packaging)
• Integrated Value Added Services Management
– Composition – Assembly
• Carrier Management
• Management of Commercial Activities
– Management of Electronic Documents
• Advanced Order Management (with authorized access)
– Registration by and Customers
– Order authorization procedure
– Back order management, stoppage, partial execution etc. by customer
• On-line order tracking at all stages (Approving, Picking, Loading, Completing etc.)
• Import-Return Management
• Internal Transits – Scaffolding
• Quality Control – Commitments
• Load-Delivering Management
• Statistical Information
• General and Special Prints
• Cash Management
– Receipts – Payments
– Manage Open Items
– Fast Entry – Expenses and Expenses
– Statistical analysis
• General Accounting Sub-System
• Analytical Accounting subsystem
• Management of Fixed Assets
• Printing Barcode Labels
• Full Barcoding support (EAN Standards, other)
• Hand Held Scanners